1. You work one-to-one with a well known writer as you write your manuscript from the comfort of your home.
2. Our writing tutors are award-winning or award-nominated writers – leaders in their industry. They have collectively accumulated or been shortlisted for more than 60 international writing awards, including many Qantas Awards, several Commonwealth Writers’ Prizes, four Emmy Awards, the Montana New Zealand Book Awards, The UK Real Writers Prize, ATKV Awards, the Caine Prize for African Writing, the Pen/HSBC awards, the Sir David Beatie Award, the George Foster Peabody Award, the Reed Fiction Award, among many others.
3. You have access to your tutor at any time in the working week, from anywhere in the world. We have students from remote islands in Fiji, to students from bustling New York.
4. You can work at your own pace for the course duration.
5. Our study system works, or so say our students in hundreds of testimonials.
6. It’s easy to enrol for our writing courses. Sign up on our website at any time, and start when you want.
8. Our admin team is available at any time in the working week to help you with questions.
9. Our writing courses are comprehensive and inclusive. Each foundation course provides all the theoretical knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a writer in that field. Our follow-up practical advanced courses continue the process of building your portfolio and author platform, and completing your writing projects.
10. We aim to keep our online writing courses as affordable as possible. Every penny of the course price is accounted for, covering individual tuition, course notes, resources and website costs. Students repeatedly say they offer great value for money – superb tuition for a fraction of the cost of university fees (and even though almost every one of our tutors works or has worked as a university lecturer for years).